The Policy is effective from: _____________.
WHAT INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT: The Information which we may collect from you is as follows:
- name and job title;
- contact information, including email address, residential address/work address, phone number;
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences, interests;
- IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- other information related to customer surveys;
- your credit card or billing details if you pay any charges for our products or services;
- Speedloop Auto may have access to your online purchase history which you make from the website;
Further, the Personal information we may collect may be collected in number of ways including, but not limited to:
- when you browse our Website, sign up or do any activities on our Website;
- When you email us or send us any messages through our Website.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- We may use the personal information received from you for a variety of reasons and purposes including but not limited to:
- responding to your enquiries about us or our business;
- measuring, managing, monitoring, developing and improving our Website, and improving other business ancillary elements;
- contacting you about our website;
- sending you promotions or special offers from us that we think you may be interested in, and;
- from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We are committed to ensure that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Speedloop Auto may disclose any information we have of you (including your identity) if Speedloop Auto, determines that such disclosure is necessary in connection with any investigation or complaint regarding Your use of the Website, or to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) Speedloop Auto’s rights or property, or the rights or property of users of the Website. Speedloop Auto reserves the right at all times to disclose any information that Speedloop Auto deems necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. Speedloop Auto also may disclose your information when Speedloop Auto determines that applicable law requires or permits such disclosure, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection purposes.
You acknowledge and give your consent, and agree that Speedloop Auto may preserve any communication by you with Speedloop Auto, through the Website or any service, and may also disclose such data if required to do so by law or if Speedloop Auto determines that such preservation is necessary to:
- comply with legal process;
- enforce this Policy;
- respond to claims that any such data violates the rights of others; or
- protect the rights, property or personal safety of Speedloop Auto, its employees, users of, or visitors to, the Website, and the public.
You can always choose not to share the information at your own discretion and in cases, where such information is necessary or mandatory, you will not be able to access the particular part of the Website.
You can add or update Your Personal Information on a regular basis. When You update information, Speedloop Auto will keep the copy of the prior version for its records.
If you do not want Speedloop Auto to use Personal Information you can always delete the information from the Website nevertheless, the Disclosure clause mentioned above, will be adhered in any circumstances.